Axis & Allies Europe 1940 2nd edition includes new Italian miniatures as well as new mechanized infantry, transport, and anti-aircraft artillery pieces. Also includes the extra large 35 x 32 inch game board for a greater play experience.
With the invasion of the Low Countries and the allied evacuation from Dunkirk, the German army is poised to march on Paris. Axis & Allies Europe 1940, designed and developed by Larry Harris, builds on the success of the acclaimed A&A Anniversary Edition. France appears for the first time in Axis & Allies and represents a new playable ally. Italy is included as a second Axis power along with Germany. The UK, USSR and the US find themselves vulnerable at this early and uncertain point of the war. Two new combat units that debuted in Axis & Allies Pacific 1940, Tactical Bombers and Mechanized Infantry, also appear in this game.
Axis & Allies Europe 1940 features an oversized board that measures 35 wide by 32 high. With over 550 combat units, deluxe game components and local storage boxes, this game raises the standard established by A&A Anniversary Edition. All new rules for neutral nations, naval & air bases, and convoy disruption add even more depth and historical accuracy to this giant game.
Europe 1940 details:
- Deluxe version of Axis & Allies Europe originally released in 1999
- Stand alone game that can also combine with A&A Pacific 1940
- Two new combat units: tactical bombers and mechanized infantry.
- New playable power: France.
- Updated A&A rules as debuted in Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition
- Game board measures 35 x 32. Designed to join with A&A Pacific 1940 board.
- Over 550 game pieces plus new models for tactical bombers & mechanized infantry.
|Für 2-6 Spieler ab 12 Jahren, komplett in englisch |